The Challenger is uniquely manufactured with vacuum bonded roof and walls constructed with 2mm thick fibre glass inner and outer skins. The skins are filled with structural foam - This offers greater strength and excellent insulation properties.
- 4 Burner Mini Grill
- Microwave Oven
- Electric Water Pump
- 90ltr 3 Way Fridge
- 80ltr Water Tank with Level Indicator
- Vinyl Backed Zippered Cushions
- Coaxial TV Point
- Auxiliary Battery Pack with Charger
- 12v Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- One Piece Fully Insulated Fibreglass Roof
- High-Gloss Gel-coat Finish on Walls
- Full Fibreglass Wrap
- Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Lifter System
- Roof Vent
- External Tap
- Large External Storage Boot
- One Piece Flooring (no butt joins)
- 9kg Gas Bottle
- 10”Electric Brakes.
- External 240v Outlet
- Hot Dipped 50mm x 100mm Galvanized chassis with Pressed Hole Cross Members, to Allow Better Protection to Wiring Running Underneath your Van.
- TV Antenna - In
- LED Side Markers
- Electric Roof Lift
- Adventure Suspension
- 3.5mtr Prostor Wind-out Awning
- 3.5mtr Prostor Camp Room
- 50w/80w Solar Panel
- Alloy Rims
- CD Radio
- Roof A/C
- Roof Racks
All Golf Challengers and Bush Challengers can now be fitted with Fully independent Adventure suspension specifically designed for Australian conditions, a trailing arm suspension with coil spring and double acting gas shocker.
The trailing arm is laser cut from high grade steel to ensure consistency in production and enables optimization of the design.